Microsoft .NET technology based Software for Hospitality
Microsoft .NET Platform Integrated Software for Hospitality Industry
A leading international provider of IT solutions to the hospitality industry Prologic First develops and markets integrated software solutions for hotels, restaurants, catering companies, leisure, membership Clubs, etc. Prologic First software solutions are functionally comparable with the best available internationally and are developed using current software technology.
Our success stems from offering integrated and functionally powerful current-technology software products backed by superior services. Our target markets include -
- WISH.NET is possibly the first and only hotel Front Office software developed using Microsoft .NET technology. It offers a unique & intuitive user interface and many innovative new features. WISH is an integrated solution for hotels that caters to the Front Office, F&B, call accounting, back office accounting, purchase, inventory and costing software needs of a hotel. It also offers options for spa management, guest response management, Internet access & billing, Internet Reservations, etc. Available software options for hotel chains include central reservations, centralized guest history, debtors consolidation, consolidated financial reporting and more.
- A part of WISH is integrated with 3rd party Front Office and POS systems. A significant section of Prologic First's customers use Fidelio, Opera, Micros or Protel in their Front Office and/or F&B outlets but prefer to use Prologic First software modules in other areas.
- Touché is Prologic First's software solution for F&B businesses. At the core is a versatile and easy-to-use point-of-sale. Chains can administer the POS remotely and can consolidate sales across the chain. Options include a frequent diner database, stored value card handling, centralized or distributed materials management & costing and consolidated accounting.
- Club++ handles membership accounting in Clubs. It offers integrated software modules for POS operations, activities scheduling, materials management, costing and accounting.
- In association with Gateway Ticketing Systems (USA) Prologic First integrates and delivers ticketing, access control and related IT solutions for amusement & theme parks and attractions.
As through the last 10 years, we continue to be interested in doing business with the Radisson and associated Hotels in the region. In the early days when we contacted you, we were limited in terms of track record. Now, we have about 400 global customers including quite a few Carlson Hotels in India and one Radisson customer in Bahrain. Also, Radisson Hotels across the GCC have experienced our capabilities while using the two customized products i.e. Booker Loyalty Accounting System and the Recruitment System developed by us for Radisson SAS Group. Today, you can verify our credibility and capability more easily. Today, we feel more able to seek business from you.
The fact that most of it's customers are chains who have repeatedly licensed software solutions is evidence that Prologic First supplies quality software backed by exceptional technical services on affordable terms.